Placement Strategies values its referral base and aggressively compensates individuals for referrals.
Our "Candidate" referral incentive is designed to encourage employees, consultants and business associates to refer candidates for placement in either contract or permanent positions. Payment is on a case-by-case basis and can range from a one-time payment to a recurring payment for a set number of hours the candidate works at our client. For further information, please contact the account manager assigned to the specific job order.
Our "New Business" referral incentive is designed for individuals, who help us establish new business that results in permanent or contract positions for Placement Strategies. New business referral incentives will be discussed on a case by case basis. For further information, please contact us.
** Referral payments are subject to applicable state and federal tax withholdings.
- You may refer/submit as many candidates and job orders as you wish.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- A qualified referral is a candidate or job order which is not already in Placement Strategies database.
- For candidate referrals, the payment will be paid out upon the first successful placement of the referred candidate. A successful placement entails that the employment engagement must persist for a minimum of 90 consecutive calendar days (minimum 480 hours) before referral payment is made.
- For job order referrals, the payment will be paid out upon the first successful placement of a candidate for that specific job order. A successful placement entails that the employment engagement must persist for a minimum of 90 consecutive calendar days (minimum 480 hours) of service before referral payment is made.
- Subsequent placements for the same referral are not applicable for reward payment.
- Placement Strategies Incentive Program may end at any time without notice.